Monday, December 02, 2013

Say PLEEEATS!











Top : from Bangkok
Pants : S&A Boutique
Sunnies : ZeroUV
Necklace : Versace inspired
Clutch : Cartier
Belt : YSL
Heels : from Hongkong

I made my pleated Palazzo Pants the focal point of my look by keeping my whole outfit fairly simple. So, here's what I wore on a casual lunch date. I love wearing this kind of look because it's so classy and the material of the pants is so light and breezy and I love the way it flows on the floor. I also added few accessories to spice it up a bit. And, for some pop of color to my look, I carry this red clutch and then finished it off with my ever favorite killer heels for extra height and so I won't look like I'm sweeping the floor (LOL). 

And that's it again. Until my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment