Friday, September 06, 2013

Oh so PINK!











Top : from Bangkok
Skort : SweetTemptations08
Necklace : Bazaar Finds
Belt : old
Watch : Quattro
Bracelet : SM Accessories
Bag : Jim Thompson
Booties : Beauty Vanity

Another pretty trend that I'm totally loving and it's the Origami Skirt!  It's really a fashion must have. The Skirt is actually a skort which is a skirt + short = skort (in short lol!) it's a skirt on the front and shorts at the back. It is made to be a little sloutchy hanging off the hips and  is so sleek and sharp but gives a feeling of sophistication without comprising comfort.

With my look, I paired my pink origami skort with a loose top it's simple yet classy. I added these yellow shoulder bag for a pop of color and also added some accessories to glam up my look and  to finish it off, I wore my cutie white booties.

And that's it! Until my next ootd :)


No comments:

Post a Comment