Friday, August 16, 2013

Fringe with benefit










Top : from Bangkok
Skirt : from US
Necklace : Marquee Mall
Belt : SM Accessories
Ring : BS Shop
Watch : Jean Paul Gaultier
Heels : from Hongkong

Here's another (late) outfit post from what I wore on a casual bonding with my friend Khai. I've had these fringe skirt for a long time and I'm thinking how will wear it. It's actually made out of leather material and what I love about it was the fringe details that makes it more interesting and flirty. I paired it with these chiffon top and then accessorized in silver jewels. For an added sophistication and class, I wore my sky high heels to matchy-match my whole ensemble. 

I've been really so pre-occupied lately and I got tons of works and chores to do so hopefully I can update my blog from time to time. And I also got addicted to my new hobby which is baking and I really wanna share too my creations  hahaha! Promise I'll be blogging my Baking101 pretty soon when I'm not super busy hehehe. I'm so proud of myself (LOL!) I never thought that I also have a hidden talent in cooking and baking pala hihih!

Well, that's it again. Until my next post :)



No comments:

Post a Comment