Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hello Yellow








Blazer : Mango
Tube Peplum Romper : from Hongkong
Belt : old
Watch : YSL
Bag : Jayro White
Shoes : Parisian

Another quick outfit post from what I wore last Sunday. My Family had an unplanned Subic getaway and I've decided to wear this peplum romper that looks like a dress. I love how it's so girly-girly and flirty. I  added  this blazer because the weather was so unpredictable that day and it might rain so it's better to be ready in case I get cold lol! I also added few accessories and lastly, I skipped on wearing heels because there might be a lot of walking around and I don't want to get achy feet so I wore my favorite flats which I got from Parisian which are so perfect to wear in every outfit.

And that's it again... Until my next post! 


No comments:

Post a Comment