Friday, May 24, 2013

UNIQLO Press Conference

Last Wednesday ( 22 May 2013) , Me and my fellow Pampanga Fashion Blogger friends were invited at the Press Conference and VIP Pre-Sale of UNIQLO SM City Pampanga which was held at Gerry's Grill Restaurant. This will be the 4th branch of UNIQLO here in the Philippines and we were lucky because they chose Pampanga to be their next location. Probably, the choice of UNIQLO to open their branch here was because, first is to serve the Kapampangans and second, is that they believe that we have a unique fashion sense and that's very true.

So, what is really UNIQLO?
Well, it is a brand of Fast Retailing Co., Ltd., a leading global Japanese retail holding company that designs, manufactures and sells clothing under seven main brands. With a global sales of approximately 928 billion yen for the 2012 fiscal year ending August 31, 2012. Fast Retailing is currently the world's fourth largest apparel retail company, and UNIQLO is Japan's leading specialty retailer.

UNIQLO is seen as an innovator in the global apparel industry because of its various product lines that are highly functional and of outstanding quality at an affordable price. This UNIQLO promotes through its latest global brand concept "LifeWear". Which describes UNIQLO apparel as

Clothes for better life for everyone, everyday.



Fast Retailing Philippines Chief Operating Officer Katsumi Kubota


Reporters and Media


With Elle and Khai


Nina , Ivy, Seff and Cheska


Thea, Zhack and Elle









Cutie crop pants for only Php 990


Special Opening SALE Price











Cam-whoring with my PFB loves (Khai, Elle and Ivy)



Busy Shopping... So many clothes to choose from #confuse-cious lol!



Done with my shopping (hihi!)




Final photo-op with my PFB loves!

It was really a fun-filled day for all of us and really enjoyed every single bit of it. Thank you so much to UNIQLO and SM City Pampanga for being part of the Press Conference and Pre-Sale and for the free shopping.

And don't forget to shop at UNIQLO located at the ground level of SM City Pampanga and avail of their best deals!

I would also like to thank my PFB friends for the photos I grabbed. I apologize for some of my photos because I only took them from my Iphone. I was a bit lazy-ness to bring my own camera because my bag already weighs a ton so I don't have the energy to carry my camera anymore lol! But thanks to my ever reliable friends for sharing their photos with me(heheh). I love you all guys and see you again soon!!! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment