Monday, May 13, 2013

Stars with Anchor














Muscle Tee : Just Tees
Skirt : Shopaholic
Hat : Tommy Hilfiger
Necklace : Juicy Couture
Belt : Christian Dior
Heels : Tory Burch

Muscle Tees are such a rock star look and this sexy but edgy top can also be paired with almost anything. Because this Top are so versatile, with my ootd, I paired my  nautical inspired tee with a high-low skirt to still achieve that girly vibe in me. And since nautical colors are more of red and blues, I added this cutie red hat although at first I'm a bit hesitant to buy it because red is not really my color (lol!) but my hubby said it's cute so no questions asked and I got it hahaha! And I think I only had a few red pieces in my closet so it's also nice to have new addition for a change hehehe. And, to finish off my look, I wore this red shoes to complete my muscle tee / nautical ensemble.

And that's it! Until my next post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment