Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Corporate Elegance













Top : Love Squared
Trouser : from Hongkong
Belt : Bally
Bracelet : Forever 21
Watch : Lanvin Paris
Heels : Qupid

Here's my Labor Day look, I'm dressed in a corporately-stylish ensemble. It's been five years now since I left the corporate world and I admit sometimes I miss dressing up like a career woman hahaha! But I also love my new career now as a full-time mother and wife, entrepreneur and blogger naks! I'm free to do anything I want without being pressured and I'm always available anytime and anywhere hahaha!

Anyway, since it's Labor Day and obviously it's a holiday so here's my look, I just wore these simple chiffon top with a bow tied on the neck and paired it with my trouser. I added few accessories for a touch of sophistication and class and then finished it off with these gold pumps. Now I feel like a career woman(outside the office) in an instant lol!

And that's it for now until my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment