Thursday, May 16, 2013

Batwing










Top : ShopAkira
Necklace & Bracelet : from Hongkong
Shorts : Old
Watch : YSL
Wedge : From Hongkong

It's  a bird... It's a plane... and I'm wearing a batwing top lol! This is what I wore last week on a casual bonding with my PFB loves. Honestly, at first I really can't decide what to wear on that day (#somanyclothesnothingtowearproblem) and since we spent time at the mall I finally settled on these outfit.

 Whenever I go to the mall I always (always) see to it that I dress in comfort because there'll be so much walking around you know! (window shopping and other stuffs lol!), so my batwing top was a perfect outfit because it's so light and breezy. I paired it with a shorts to have all the comfort that I needed and also added a few accessories and lastly, I wore these leopard print wedge for an added spice to my whole look.

Jhavoo, Khai, Elle and Me

And of course, our bonding moments will not be complete without group photos #instagram lol! Whenever I'm with my PFB friends  our one day is really not enough because there's so many thing to talk about. I really had fun and can't wait to see you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment