Monday, April 01, 2013

Total Studded












Top : GYM Tee
Shorts : Warner
Belt : Valentino
Bracelets : Bazaar Finds
Watch : Casio
Bag : Junko Shimada
Booties : from Hongkong

Here's another (late) outfit post sorry I got very busy lately because there's a lot of happenings going on in my life (vacation here and there) and I have no time to post my pending blogs. I'm so fully-booked lol! #feelingcelebrity . Anyways, these was my DIY studded top and shorts which I did during my lazy days at home. I've decided to give these simple top and shorts a twist by adding studs on it. I really enjoyed reinventing my clothes especially when they're just sleeping in my closet. Sometimes, just by adding these studs can also jazz up a simple outfit. I'll be making more of these and more DIY's coming.   


No comments:

Post a Comment