Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Denim Drama














Vest : Petit Monde
Dressy Top : Forever 21
Belt : Forever 21
Sunglasses : Charlie Apparel
Watch : Yves Saint laurent
Bag : Furla
Socks : Ralph Lauren
Wedge Sneakers : Isabel

When summer rolls around, leave your jean jacket behind and opt for a wear-with-everything denim vest.

A denim vest is one of the most indispensable items to wear because it adds a layer of warmth without being too bulky. It also brings a touch of cool to virtually any look, from sweet tops, dresses to sassy maxi skirts. 

It's a simple trend to embrace, because not only does it suit any personal style, but it's also easy to incorporate with almost any outfit. It's also a wardrobe staple and a trend that's certainly worth investing in. 

And here's what I wore on our last day in Baguio City,  I love how my denim vest perfectly matches my top. Maybe you're wondering if what I'm wearing is a Top or Dress? It's actually a top but looks like a dress (LOL!)but don't worry I'm wearing a short shorts underneath so I'm still on the safe side (No! peeping undies hahaha!). I also love my top because of it's flowy material and it's very light and breezy because of it's cotton fabric. And, I also wore my (ever fave) bumblebee sunnies to jazz up my look and then finished it off with these wedge sneakers (again and again). I'm actually bringing extra sandals but I'm more comfortable wearing these sneaks and they added glam to my whole outfit.

Well, that's it for now! Until my next post :)




No comments:

Post a Comment