Wednesday, April 10, 2013

CoaTSElla











 Lace Top : Kleids USA
Denim Vest : Petit Monde
Skirt : H&M
Flower Crown : Accessorize
Watch : Lanvin Paris
Belt & Bracelet : Forever21
Bag : Gucci
Clogs : Oronero

Honestly, I really can't think of a nice title for this post but I just got my outfit inspiration from the coachella fashion. And I just wanna share my thought and feelings about life's struggles. 

Anyway, I'm a little bit "senti" today(hehehe). Okay, Life is not always PERFECT sometimes. We also experience trials and hardships in order for us to be strong. But no matter how difficult what we are experiencing (sometimes), Life must still go on right?

 Lastly, I just wanna end my post with these inspiring quote which says:

" Life is too SHORT to be anything but HAPPY. So, Kiss slowly, love deeply, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and leave with no regrets. 
Forget the past with the exception of what you have learned from it, and remember that... 
Everything happens for a Reason"

Well, that's it for now. Until my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment