Sunday, March 03, 2013

Paint Splatter

















Top : from Hongkong
Belt : Forever 21
Skirt : from USA
Ring / Bracelet : old
Heels : Boutique

I've been addicted to dip-dyed shorts lately and I can't get enough to do more DIY's. And here's another version but with splattered paint. OK! I didn't diy it (heheh) it's already like this. But what I did was that it used to be a midi-skirt before and then I altered it into a micro-mini skirt to make it a little bit sexy(hahaha!).

This paint splattered skirt is also easy to make. Easy way to do this is (example: when you're angry with you husband or bf) throw on different colors of paint, but not on their face but on the skirt and release all your anger (throw!throw!throw!waahhhh! until paint is splattered all over the skirt). After that you'll see that your anger will turn into a masterpiece hahaha!!! and then throw on the empty paint on your husband or Bf's face hahaha! I'm just kidding!

Anyway, I wore this on a night out with some friends, I can't remember when was the last time I wore a denim mini-skirt. And, since I always wear dresses, shorts and soft fabric skirts. I gave myself a break and try on this minis once again. For a casual chic look, I just paired it with a simple silk top and accessorize in gold (my overused ring and bracelets) and then just finished it off with these clog-heels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment