Saturday, March 02, 2013

Military Precision



















 Top : from USA
Earrings : H&M
Belt : Charlotte Russe
Sunnies : Cotton On
Clutch : Louis Vuitton
Shorts : Gadzooks
Boots : from Hongkong

Forward-d-d-d MARCH!!! (I know! I know! It's March already hahaha). Private eTSEtera reporting for duty in a fashionable Camo-Chic outfit-ness. The Camouflage prints; aka 'The Camo trend' has made a comeback! All of us thought that it was gone but the fashion industry repeats itself.. You know! And once again Camo trend is back! And with the camo style, military trend is born again! I'm so inspired to wear this camouflage button-down top which eventually looks like a mini dress to me. 

Well, the Military & Camouflage prints reflect a strong image. The dark green gets along perfect w/ the color red. You can wear red lipstick (like what I did) or darker colors (like black shorts and boots) while wearing camo prints. I also carry this red clutch for an added pop of color to my look. And for some feminine touch, I wore these feathered earrings to still bring out the girly-ness in me. 

Sometimes, we need to get out of our box in order for us to enjoy fashion. Because for me, it's really so FUN dressing in STYLE! Now, I'm ready for my march LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment