Saturday, March 09, 2013

Laid Back











Top : Josan Shop
Sunglasses : SM Accessories
Belt : Moschino
Watch : Lanvin Paris
Spikes : Samau Boutique
Shorts : Levi's (DIY)
Wedge : from Hongkong

Sometimes there's this certain feeling of laziness (to dress up) in me. Perhaps, it's because of the weather since I can already feel the summer's heat.  My solution for this is to wear a comfy top and of course, my most reliable shorts. I always love wearing button-down top because their light and breezy and so easy to pair with almost any outfit. With my look, I just paired it with this denim shorts which I recently diy and really perfect for summer. I just added few accessories to jazz up my look and then finished off with these leopard wedge for an added statement.

And, that's it! Until my next post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment