Thursday, March 21, 2013

DOTS It!












Polka Top : Red Carpet Avenue
Skirt : from US
Earrings : Forever 21
Spikes Bracelet : Samau Boutique
Belt : Moschino
Bag : Nina Ricci
Boots : from Hongkong

I wanted my look to be a bit edgy but still brings out the girly-ness in me so I just paired my top with this flirty skirt. What's so nice about my top is that,  because it's loose it's so easy to pair with almost any bottom.   I was in a hurry to take photos because I can't bear the scorching heat of the sun that I forgot to show you the lace back detail (sorry my bad hehehe).

If your looking for trendy and fashionable clothes check out Red Carpet Avenue on Facebook. They're clothes are so nice, stylish, good fabric and of course so affordable and a wide array to choose from. 
Thank You again  for my cutie polka top :)

No comments:

Post a Comment