Tuesday, February 19, 2013

PINK Hearts











Top : Red Carpet Avenue
Belt : Forever 21
Shorts : Samau Boutique
Cuff : Forever 21
Clutch : Pierre Balmain (NewYork/Paris)
 Pumps : Primadonna

You know I'm such a sucker for Pink and heart shapes so when I saw this top in an online shop which apparently owned by a friend of mine, I never had a second thought about getting it. I love its design and the material is so light and breezy and there are so many ways to actually wear it. For a casual chic look, I decided to tuck it in and paired it with this green high waist shorts. I added minimal accessories in gold. And, I brought along this clutch which adds sophistication to my whole outfit. Then, I finished it off with these Pink pumps that matches my top. I think that this look is so perfect for a day and a night out with friends. It's very Comfortable, Classy and Fun!  


No comments:

Post a Comment