Monday, December 03, 2012

Little Miss Sweetie




















Top : from U.S
Necklace : Samau 
Bracelets : Mix
Clutch : JS Boutique
Skirt : Forever 21
Shoes : From Hongkong

In the mood for a little sweet girly-ness vibe and this was my outfit on the last day of my IELTS Review *Sigh* I'm gonna miss my class for sure the whole experience had really helped me a lot. I just hope I did well on the exam *fingers crossed* (hahaha!).

Anyway, for my look I just wore a basic top and I paired it with this lace skirt for a touch of sophistication and class. Because my look was simple, I brought out a sequined clutch for an extra sparkle to my outfit. I also wore this chunky neck piece for an added statement and then finished off my look with these color block heels. Well, that's it for now. Until my next post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment