Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Knocked-out in Knit










 Knitted Top : Josan
Necklace : The Black Sheep Shop
Belt : Forever 21
Skirt : Trendy Chic
Handbag : from Japan Leather Bag
Heels : from Hongkong

Last Sunday, I met with my PFB friends at Marquee Mall to shoot a  video on our up-coming project. This was not my typical mall outfit though and I usually wear something comfy and on-the-go. It was also a bit challenging for me to walk at the mall wearing heels when most people kept on staring(lol). Anyway, I just pretended to be a "sossy girl doing window shopping" with these outfit hahaha!

With my look, I'm loving this knitted top which was super chic and so perfect to pair with almost any outfit. Just be careful because the fabric was so delicate. I paired it with this high-low skirt for extra sexy-ness. I wore gold accessories for a touch of sophistication and class. Then a nude belt to cinch my waist. And to finished off my look, I wore again these color-block heels #mycurrentfave it's so amazing that even if I'm wearing them at the mall, I didn't felt any hurt at all. They are so comfy and really made for walking at the same time.

* Super THANK YOU to Kins Gonzales for my lovely photos *

No comments:

Post a Comment