Saturday, December 29, 2012

High Low and Lace
















 Dress : Samau Boutique
Blazer : Josan Boutique
Belt : SM Accessories
Bag : Whiting & Davis
Shoes : from Hongkong

My OOTD at a friend's wedding which I had attended before Christmas. I chose to wear this Little Black Corset High Low Dress because the color was elegant and it's the safest outfit to wear in any formal occasions. What I love about this LBD it never goes out of style . It's sophisticated and very versatile. Although some doesn't like the color Black to be worn during wedding because of some superstitious beliefs, but nowadays, people are more open minded when it comes to fashion and the color Black worn during weddings gave it a whole new level. I added this Lace Blazer for a touch of class and in case I get a little chilly during the night. A gold belt to cinch my waist and then for an added pop of color to my outift I wore these orange heels with a cutie leopard details on it.

And there you have it! Until my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment