Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Blooming in Blue













 Top : Michael Kors
Belt : Vintage
Shorts : K2
Bracelets : Cutie Finds
Wedge : from Hongkong

I just remember during my IELTS speaking test a few days ago my interviewer asked me how do I spend my time in relaxing? Well, my answer was simple. My idea of relaxation was to find time for myself and to take a break from all the everyday stress even just once in a while and then go somewhere and have a peace and quiet moment. And that's priceless!

 Oh! I just love the scenery of this place (Angeles Sports and Country Club) it looked like I was in another country because of its beautiful scenery don't you agree? But, it's just located within Angeles City. It's really a great place for some peaceful time for yourself and with your loved ones as well.

Anyway, since I enjoyed my quiet moment, of course I might as well took some outfit shots. The view was so perfect and I wouldn't want to missed it. With my look, I just dressed-up comfortably so I could move around freely. I wore this halter top with a chain closure on it. I love how the chain was attached to the top making an instant necklace at the same time. I just paired it with this high-waist shorts. A basic piece of clothing that will never go out of style. I love the soft cotton fabric with stretch comfort plus pearls and studs embellishment for an extra glamorous effect and I can say that it's my perfect booty shorts(hahaha). Then I added a belt to accentuate my waist. I also wore this cutie skull bracelets and then finished off my look with these wedge shoes.

And that's it for now. Until my next post!

*Thanks you Kins Gonzales (again) for my super lovely photos until our next pictorial hehehe (LOVE-ET!)*   






No comments:

Post a Comment