Monday, November 05, 2012

Lovingly LACE















Top : from Bangkok
Blazer : Wetseal
Lace Shorts : Samau Boutique
Necklace : Forever21 (present from my friend Noryn)
Bag : Louise Quintana (Italy)
Heels : from Korea


The LACE SHORTS is one of the latest trend that I'm loving because there is something about the dainty-ness of the design along with the girly-ness of the trend that makes it a favorite.


They may seem intimidating,but they can be just as versatile as a pair of jean shorts. The key is to pair them with bright, bold colors, in airy or loose fabrics because the shorts tend to be extremely short, longer tops are tucked in in front and sometimes left out in the back to create a pretty proportion with extra coverage.



With my OOTD, I paired my lace shorts with this neutral colored top and I tucked it in because I wanted to show the beauty of the design. What I love about this shorts is that it's so feminine and so sweet. They are a statement piece that will never go out of style. I also wore this blazer for an added chic-ness to my outfit. I accessorize it with a simple leopard necklace and gold bracelets for a touch of sophistication and class and to finished off my look, I wore my suede heels. And that's it!






No comments:

Post a Comment