Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Touch of GOLD













Dress : G Boutique
Necklace : Jellybean
Bracelets : Mix
Handbag : Fendi
Belt : Forever 21
Heels : Sole Desire

Being a blogger also needs you to be a multi-tasker. I admit, sometimes I don't know how to squeeze-in all the things that I need to do especially now that I'm busy with my IELTS class and taking care of my children. I almost have no time to do my DIY and sewing project. But, despite my busy schedule, of course I still have time for my blogging because that's what I love doing and I will do everything in order for me to update you with all my outfit posts. 

Anyway, I spent the day again with my co-blogger/friend Khai to finalized the venue of our proposed projects. I won't be announcing it yet because we still need a lot of things to do so just stand-by for now. And after our meeting, of course we had the time to take again some outfit shots.

With my look, I always wanted this Metal Gold Necklace for a long time and when I spotted it with one of the shops here I never had a second thought of buying it. Honestly, my mind couldn't decide what to buy first because they have two styles the other one was thin and this thick one which I finally decided on getting. I love this necklace because it's a statement piece already. It's so classy and can easily transform any outfit into something  chic. I just wore a mullet dress in beige color. I love this dress because it's versatile and very feminine and I think that I can easily pair this dress with almost anything. I also added a thin belt to cinch my waist and to finished of my look, I wore this color-block heels to add a pop of color to my outfit.   


No comments:

Post a Comment