Monday, October 22, 2012

The Kick-Off at Woodgrove Park

We had fun( Me, my cousin Janela and my sons Tim and Ton) yesterday (October 21, 2012) at the Inauguration of Woodgrove Park's Football Field. Of course, it's an event that shouldn't be missed especially for those who are a football fanatics because the Younghusband brothers (Phil and James) were there to do the ceremonial kick-off and the NU Pep Squad were also there to show some cheer dance moves. I swear they were so galing! Parang mga bola lang kung ihagis (hehehe). The NU Pep Squad were so great. Everybody really enjoyed watching them perform and we were all excited to watch Phil and James play some football. 

Releasing the balloons after the blessing of the football field.

Sitting pretty lang with my friend (Dalsa) :)

Doing some warm-ups before the game

Snatching some photos while watching (LOL!)


Photo-op again with my kiddos


Dance Cheer performance by the NU Pep Squad



Shikes! So Handsome Younghusband brothers(hehehe)


With my friend Marissa (WP Sales Director)


Snatching some photos again wearing my ootd by the beautiful pool side.


My kids enjoying the bouncing castle



 We wasn't able to take some solo photos with Phil and James because we had to leave early and we can't stand the sun's scorching heat, but it was indeed a fun-filled day for all of us. And it was also nice to see my previous workmates there. I'm lucky I still have connections with them so it was easy for me to watch the event(heheh). Thanks to my friend Marissa(ang lakas ko talaga sayo hihih!). My kids really enjoyed watching the game and jumping on the giant castle and me naman I enjoyed my photoshoot with Woodgrove's beautiful view hahaha! Obviously, I was the one who enjoyed it not my kiddos hahaha(just kidding)! Until your next event :)


No comments:

Post a Comment