Friday, October 26, 2012

Ruffles and Purple


















Top : Forver 21
Inner : Charlotte Russe
Leggings : Tart
Belt/Scarf : Forever 21
Pendant : Fab Accessories
Spike Bracelet : Samau Boutique
Heels : Sole Desire

Radio guesting at Bright Fm 91.9 , I wore something comfy yet stylish like these cutie dressy top and I paired in with a leggings. I added a thin belt to accentuate my waist, accessorize it with a spike bracelet and some gold jewelries. I also added a scarf in case I get a li'l chilly and finished off with these color block heels.


It's funny though, when I told my friend (Khai) not to wear heels on that day because the radio station was located at the 4th floor of the building and there was no elevator. And on the day itself, I found that Bright FM station had moved to a new building and I was confident enough because I knew that there was an elevator in the new building so I wore heels instead of flats to match my outfit, only to found out that the elevator was out of service that day and I had to climbed stairs(huhuhu!). So, I struggled climbing the stairs up to the 4th floor wearing heels. And when I reached the station, I was catching my breathe(hahaha).... Ayan! Karma and "Tiis Ganda" to ME! Lol!


Lesson learned, do not break what you have said(hehehe!)
Thanks again to Khai for my beautiful photos. And check out her blog to here



No comments:

Post a Comment