Saturday, October 13, 2012

Me and Khai













As I've mentioned on my previous post, after our PFB Fashion Show meeting, my fellow blogger khai and I had the chance to take some shots together courtesy of my friend Dalsa. It's so nice to see that we didn't even plan about our oufit but when we saw each other it looked like we came in uniform. I really like how our outfits blends well together and when I saw our photos,  I love how everything came out to think that some of them were candid shots judging our facial expressions and gestures they looked so natural lang no effort hehehe! Though we took all these photos in a jiffy because khai had other engagements that day, we really enjoyed it and  had fun and next time we'll see to it that we will take more shots and hopefully our fellow bloggers will be there too.


No comments:

Post a Comment