Thursday, September 06, 2012

When I'm feeling BLUE

 















Top : Pretty Chic
Skirt : from Manila boutique
Earrings and Bracelets : from Hongkong
Sunnies : Chloe
Bag : Givenchy
Pumps : Parisian


" Do you know that feeling when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well, that's what I like when I see store. Only it's better" ~ Rebecca Bloomwood


Obviously, I can relate to her. That's how I felt when I saw this Royal Blue shoulder cut-out top (heheh). Who wouldn't fall in love with this color, right? When Kate Middleton was spotted wearing that Royal Blue dress, every girl in the whole world went gaga over it. Me too! I'm still eyeing on that dress and hopefully one of this days I can sew that dress (In my dreams LOL!)



Now, on to my look, when I first saw this top at first I'm not sure how to pair it with my other outfits. I'm thinking of wearing it with shorts maybe but nah! too casual. Thank God! I found this bandage skirt sleeping in my closet(heheh). One thing I love about this skirt is that it brings out the sexiness in me Naks! (Ehem! Twitart I'm ready!Hahaha!). It's really quite sexy to the very core. I just added minimal jewelries and my another "lakas mgpaganda shades" Hahaha! And, finished it off with my "tiis ganda" Royal Blue pumps. Obviously my veins are complaining. Harhar!




No comments:

Post a Comment