Thursday, September 20, 2012

Watch my sexy BACK!












Dress : Stitch
Pearls : Accessorize
Stud Belt : DIY
Heels : Kimi

This outfit post is supposed to be for my DIY Studded Belt but I just wanna share also my lovely backless dress. I had this dress a long time ago (in Bethlehem) lol! I really wanted to wear it because it screams sexy-ness di'ba? and talikod-genic lang ang effect LOL! But, at the same time, I'm a bit scared because it shows off my back too much and it should be worn with a free bra. Ok my real problem, the free bra coz it might fall off (hahaha). That's my major problem! Tsk!Tsk!Tsk! So for this outfit post, I'm a bit in a hurry dapat 10 shots lang and I'm done coz it's danger! my free-bra might fall off! Hahaha!


With my look, I'm so happy I was able to finish my DIY studded belt. Ayan, my real post. I really struggle putting these studs in fairness major challenge din sila. I thought I won't finish it. But, with my patience and perseverance I was able to do it! Try and try until I succeed and I Did naman Yehey! Congrats to me! Now I have my own Carrie Bradshow belt. I really wanted this belt for a long time but I can't find it. Thanks to my God given sewing skills and I was able to make one hehehe! Then, I just added a pearl necklace to complete my Carry Bradshow look and finished it off with my Fink (Pink) Pumps. And, That's for my sexy back. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment