Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Goddess in Royal Blue








Gown : Frederick Policarpio
Jewelries : South Sea Pearls & White Gold Bracelets
Clutch : from USA
Shoes : Brash

Eversince, Princess Kate's sophisticated and chic fashion sense has set the Royal Blue trend on fire. Last, September 29, 2012, I attended our good friend's wedding which was held at the Santuario de San Antonio, Forbes Park and Reception follows at The Blue Leaf, Mckinley Hill, Taguig City. Finally he(Poch) and Zaza tied the knot! My girlfriends and I we're all been waiting for this wedding and at the same time we are so excited about it and excited for our friend because he's the only one in our group who is not yet married. The attire for the occasion is "Strictly Formal" and long dress is really a requirement. The previous weddings that I have attended I always wear a cocktail dress, so this time it's another major challenge for me what kind of dress will I be wearing.

OK! Enough of my blah!blahs! And Let's talk about my look, finally I've decided to wear this Grecian Goddess inspired dress in Royal Blue. I feel so royal in this color(heheh). It's so refreshing to the eye and well suited for the occasion and so captivating too! Feeling Goddess Athena or Aphrodite coming down all the way from Mt. Olympus lang ang peg naman!LOL! What I also love about this dress is that the combination of Blue and Silver really mixed well together. I added a pearl and white gold jewelries for a touch of sophistication, classy-ness and glamour. I carry a silver clutch so I can put my essentials and finally, I finished of my look by wearing my sparkly silver wedge shoesezzz. Unfortunately, they doesn't show-off because my gown is too long enough that it can almost sweep the road (Libre walis and mop ng daan hahaha!)

BTW, Thanks also to Sweet for doing my HUA. I Super Love-et!

And, that's it for my Goddess Look!
Thanks for reading :)

Love...Love...Love







No comments:

Post a Comment