Thursday, September 13, 2012

Don't play with my HEARTS









Top : Chicky
Shorts : Gie Boutique
Belt : What Women Wants
Earrings : Zizibeh USA
Sunnies : Chloe
Shoulder Bag : Coach
Flats : Sole Desire

As much as I wanted to wear heels for this outfit, I gave my feet a break by wearing flats instead. I know that wearing high heels will make a big difference for this look but sometimes wearing flats can 
also be fashionable, right? And flats are more comfortable and easy to walk with unlike the killer heels which are "beauty is pain" lol!

With my ootd(outfit-of-the-day), I love my heart print top because it's so easy to incorporate with my other clothes. It's so light and presko (lol) I can wear it loose or tucked-in. I paired it with my black shirts and add a belt to accentuate my waist. I mix and match my old&new bracelets to create an arm candy style. It's just a matter of being creative. Sometimes, we do not need to spend a fortune every time there's a new trend. Just look around your closet and you'll be surprised on what you already have. Be resourceful and experiment. After all, fashion is all about exploring yourself and creating your own style, right? ( left lol!)


No comments:

Post a Comment