Monday, August 27, 2012

I'm a Modern Cowgirl

 




Saddle-up! 







Denim Dress : Lowry Farm
Crochet Vest : Topshop
Brown Belt : from Italy
Hoop Earrings : People are people
Stud Bracelets : Bazaar Finds
Gold Bracelets & Ring : from my Mom
Satchel Bag : from Italy
Boots : Shopping in Zhuhai

Howdy, Yee All?
This is what I wore at my son's 7th Cowboy Theme Birthday Party. My fashion inspiration is to look like a Modern Cowgirl so I wore a denim dress instead of the usual plaid button-down shirt. What I love about denims is that they very versatile and so easy to pair with almost anything. It's definitely a must have on our wardrobe. I added a crochet vest instead of the usual cowboy leather vest. To jazz up my plain blue denim dress, I added accessories in brown and gold. I wore a brown saddle belt to accentuate my waist and carry a satchel bag in neutral color. This elevates my look by adding a level of sophistication, making it very lady like. And, to finished off my look, I wore a brown boots to give me that country chic style! Yee-Haw!

Hope you like my look! Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment