Sunday, June 24, 2012

Catching the Sunset























Tops & Shorts : etsetera shop
Earrings : Anne Klein
Ring : My Mom's vintage
Bangles : from Bangkok and Japan
Belt : Lancel Paris
Wedge : Classified 

While my kids are busy swimming, I was able to snatch some photos with the help of my friend/photographer (Edith Chu and Vernon Lusung). Again, my agenda for an instant photo-shoot succeeded so di nasayang ang outfit (hehehe!). Super thanks to you guys I LOVE all my shots. Everything's Perfect! If only I could post them all hehehe :)

Now, with my look, I just wore a printed chiffon top with pleated details. What I liked about it is that even if the material is thin I don't have to wear an inner top because the pleats detail hides bra and so it's not visible(heheh!) and then, I just paired it with my favorite high waist shorts. They look good on petite girls like ME because they make legs appear longer and they also hide some unwanted flabs on my tummy. They are also versatile and can be worn in so many different ways and combination. Then, I finished it off with minimal accessories for added details and lastly, my wedge shoes. I love wedge shoes because even if they're high I can still walk comfortably (unlike high heels they're "tiis Ganda" heheh!) and of course for added height hihih!


Thanks to my friend Vernon for my last shot, he was able to capture the beauty of the sunset. Though he told me I should be in a hurry because we might not able to capture it. But, I'm Lucky we did it and it's a Perfect Shot.

Well, that's it for now... 'Til next time.
Thanks everyone for dropping by my BLOG!



No comments:

Post a Comment