Sunday, April 01, 2012

Connect the Dots

Polka dots fashion has been around for many years and now it is back with a bang as Summer’s hottest trend.
The best thing about polka dots print is that it is timeless, easy to work with and can create many looks for any occasion.


I'm here at the "Summer Capital of the Philippines... Baguio City!!!"
But, I think it's not summer in here 'coz the weather is still cold.. Well, that's what I love about Baguio...It's cold weather. Aside from other cold weathered countries, it's just here where I get to wear layered clothes and wear boots of course(hehehe).



Todays look, I don't know why I'm all black and polka dots (heheh). Polka dots are probably one of my favorite thing to look. Like this polka dress, it manage to make my look Chic without being too busy. And I actually find polka dots kind of calming to look at. Feeling out of the country kuno but I'm only here in Baguio(LOL). Enjoying the weekend with my family. Just pure chillax :)...


 Ooops!sorry, I look like I'm pregnant in all my photos. It seems that I ate a lot. Because the weather is so cold in Baguio I did nothing but to eat here, so this is the effect. There's a bulge on my tummy(LOL).


 Most of the women think that wearing polka dot dresses are out dated or out of style but it is not true. These graphic circles are trendy, fun and can amazingly transform an outfit from drab to fab, if worn correctly. This classy print always gives the outfit a retro and feminine touch.


Polka dots dresses can be worn for formal look, casual daytime look or even at offices. Big or small, they are just perfect for summer and makes you look both polished and fresh. These days, polka dots print can be seen on anything from clothes to shoes or bags to any fashion accessory.


 Polka dots is also a perfect trend to be dressed up or down for fun-edgy look.
The key to pull off this trend is never wear many pieces with dots at a time. If you are going for this graphic look, then definitely consider your size. Tiny polka dots are great for fuller figures, while petite figures should avoid overwhelmingly large dots.

Wear a polka dots print top or frock and keep the rest of ensemble basic. Pair a polka dots tights with your short outfit for a adorable look. Teaming of a dotted blazer with shorts and shirt also looks awesome. For a more bold look, try out a dotted dress with polka dots shoes.



Dress: Topshop
Longsleeves: H&M
Earrings & Necklace: Accessorize
Sunnies: BEBE
Tights: HUE
Boots: From Macau


Polka dot fashion is really a punchy way to welcome Summer.
 So, get ready for this playful trend and change your outfit from boring to cute and sophisticated. This trend is super chic for Summer and adds a touch of femininity and cuteness to any look.

xoxo ~ TSE

No comments:

Post a Comment