Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pink on Sunday







Top: Popular Boutique
Skirt: Pink Couture
Belt: Tops and Totes
Earrings & Necklace: Accessorize
Bangles: Bazaar Finds
Wedge: Boutique

Hey, I'm Back! I didn't get to blog anything these past few days for the reason that I got sick and I wasn't in the mood to be doing anything. I just stayed in the house sleeping (so I could get back to my energy hehehe!) I was hit by flu, colds and now my cough is starting. I already take my meds and thank God! I'm fine now. Anyway, enough of my sickness and back to my Look. This is just a simple outfit on a Lazy Sunday. I couldn't think of anything to wear. So, I just grab this sleeveless Top and my pink skirt and put on this yellow belt then finished it with this nude wedge, and I'm ready to go! I'm going to help my aunt to the mall. Obviously, I can't walk with this shoes so I changed into flats as usual. xoxo ~ TSE

No comments:

Post a Comment