Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hello Barney!

Today's color is all about PURPLE!
As you all know, I'm not really a purple fanatic but obviously more of a pink addict(hehehe), but since I'm trying to experiment with colors, I think that it's not too bad to try this color some time instead of my usual favorites. 

Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Purple is a good color to use in meditation.



Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, purple is believed to be the ideal color. Most children love the color purple. Purple is the color most favored by artists and Thursday's color is purple.




I'm joking around while singing barney's song "I Love You".

"I love you,

You love me,
We're a happy family,
with a great big hug,
and a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me TOO!" 

- Barney - 



People who loves the color Purple are highly individual, fastidious, witty and sensitive, with a strong desire to be unique and different. They are Temperamental, expansive and artistic.


Romper: New Found Happiness
Earrings: Accessorize
Necklace: Juicy Couture
Belt: Tops and Totes
Shoes: From Hongkong

With my look, I like the color of my purple romper because it's pleasing to the eyes. It's rich, gorgeous shade practically screams "luxury". I just added this yellow belt for an extra effect so it won't make my outfit looking plain and will add a glam vibe to my outfit. As I've said before, I'm not really a purple girl but when you get bored of all the options that you have in your wardrobe and want to add some interesting yet smart options to it, purple may be a color worth considering.

My inspiration for this look is when I watch the movie "No Other Woman" and I remember the line " my paparty ba si barney?" (Is Barney having a party?)LOL! :)

xoxo ~ TSE

No comments:

Post a Comment