Friday, March 23, 2012

Floral and Posh!

Todays look, I was invited by Posh Nails Pampanga for a Spa Day Party with my fellow bloggers.
I'm feeling kinda girly so I wore this floral print dress. I guess, I'm very excited for summer, that I can't get enough of these dresses.



The floral print trend exploded into fashion stardom last year, with delicate blossom prints and vivid, oversized flower patterns appearing on any item you could think of, from high heeled pumps to cross body bags. 




Thanks to Posh Nails Pampanga for the wonderful Spa Treat. I love my "Pink" nails. It really matches my outfit pa!... See :)



Don’t think about mixing prints when wearing this trend – one statement piece is enough. And because of the multitude of color in the floral print, you’ll be able to match it to any number of solid colours when it comes to shoes and accessories.
Bold prints look fantastic when worn with white, rather than black.



Aside from cute little flower prints, floral prints are also getting an update with a tropical infusion of palm leaves, fruit prints and images that bring to mind an island paradise. This print is a lot bolder and can’t be applied as easily to all pieces – it’s too big for a tank top, for instance – but it adds a whole lot more colour and sass to a printed piece. There’s no dressing this print down – it’s fierce, daring and overpowering. 


With my look, I'm wearing a ruffle floral print dress. It has a spaghetti straps and the the length is just my size. I think that this is also perfect to wear for a pool party or a day at the beach. Pair it with a jeweled flat sandals. 


Floral Dress: Rockwell
Necklace: Accessorize
Braided Belt: Forever21
Shoes: Fioni

 From miniature buds to large and in-charge blossoms, floral prints are a fail safe option for summer.

What I like about floral prints is that they look so sweet and balance out my girly vibe and still brings out the chic-ness in me.



xoxo ~ TSE


  

2 comments: